from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having no top: a collection of topless jars.
- adj. Having no part covering the breasts: a topless bathing suit.
- adj. Wearing no top: topless dancers.
- adj. Permitting or featuring exposure of the breasts: a topless beach; topless bars.
- adj. So high as to appear to extend out of sight: the topless Alps.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Lacking a top.
- adj. Very high, towering.
- adj. Not wearing a garment covering the top half of the body; naked from the waist up.
- adj. Featuring women that are naked from the waist up, often strippers or dancers.
- n. A convertible car having the top retracted or otherwise open.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having no top, or no visble fop; hence, fig.: very lofty; supreme; unequaled.
- adj. wearing no clothes above the waist, said especially of women.
- adj. featuring entertainment by women wearing no clothes above the waist.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having no top; immeasurably high; lofty; preëminent; exalted.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having no top
- adj. having the breasts uncovered or featuring such nudity
'Your name topless:' How Google searches can embarrass you
Hot Board: Sharon Stone in topless su Paris Match skip to main | skip to sidebar
Ha 50 anni ma non li dichiara assolutamente Sharon Stone che appare in topless sulla copertina di Paris Match.
Just so long as newt and the other moral and values republicons kep tipping well in topless joints they will have the full support of strippers and street hookers.
Maybe the fight should not be to get equality, but to convince woman that going topless is in their best interest.
Barbie Doll topless is a different creature than Rosie O'Donnell topless.
After we left the House, we saw dozens and dozens of young Amish people in topless buggies, along with a few in regular buggies.
Later I learned that going topless is a too-too thing on the Riviera Maya.
My only objection is to the word topless which implies visible headlights rather than shrouded ones.
ART Orient Entertainment (藝眾國際娛樂), which introduced the show to Taiwan, had applied to be the pioneer that brings long-term topless shows to local stages.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.