from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having no top: a collection of topless jars.
- adj. Having no part covering the breasts: a topless bathing suit.
- adj. Wearing no top: topless dancers.
- adj. Permitting or featuring exposure of the breasts: a topless beach; topless bars.
- adj. So high as to appear to extend out of sight: the topless Alps.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Lacking a top.
- adj. Very high, towering.
- adj. Not wearing a garment covering the top half of the body; naked from the waist up.
- adj. Featuring women that are naked from the waist up, often strippers or dancers.
- n. A convertible car having the top retracted or otherwise open.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having no top, or no visble fop; hence, fig.: very lofty; supreme; unequaled.
- adj. wearing no clothes above the waist, said especially of women.
- adj. featuring entertainment by women wearing no clothes above the waist.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having no top; immeasurably high; lofty; preëminent; exalted.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having no top
- adj. having the breasts uncovered or featuring such nudity
From top + -less. (Wiktionary)