from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of dominate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. exercising influence or control. Opposite of
- adj. high enough to provide a clear view of the surrounding area; -- of a height or viewpoint.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. most powerful or important or influential
- adj. offensively self-assured or given to exercising usually unwarranted power
- adj. used of a height or viewpoint
Sorry, no etymologies found.