from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not workable, especially not capable of being put into practice successfully; not practicable: an unworkable scheme.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not workable or operable; not practical; unmanageable
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not workable; not capable of being wrought into shape.
- Hard to manage or to induce to work; indocile.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not capable of being carried out or put into practice
un- + workable. (Wiktionary)