from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having the characteristics of a lout; awkward, stupid, and boorish.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Resembling a lout.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Clownish; rude; awkward.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Clownish; awkward; boorish.
- Synonyms Churlish, Clownish, etc. See boorish.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. ill-mannered and coarse and contemptible in behavior or appearance
Sorry, no etymologies found.