from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Like a clod, a person who is foolish, stupid or parochial.
- adj. Of or pertaining to lumpy soil.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Resembling clods; gross; low; stupid; boorish.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of the nature of a clod; earthy; hence, earthly; base; low.
- Clownish; boorish; doltish; uncouth; ungainly.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. heavy and dull and stupid
Sorry, no etymologies found.