from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Resembling a block, as in shape.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Like a block in shape or nature; coming across as a block.
- adj. Lacking understanding; stupid; obtuse; dull.
- adj. Rude; clumsy; rough.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Like a block; deficient in understanding; stupid; dull.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Like a block; stupid; dull; deficient in understanding: as, “blockish Ajax,”
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. resembling a block in shape
block + -ish (Wiktionary)