from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Stupefied from or as if from drink.
- adj. Tending to drink excessively.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. alcoholic, drinking heavily
- adj. drunk
- adj. foolish, stupid, senseless
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Like a sot; doltish; very foolish; drunken.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to a sot; having the character of a sot.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. given to or marked by the consumption of alcohol
Sorry, no etymologies found.