from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of drink.
- n. An act or session by which drink is consumed.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of one who drinks; the act of imbibing.
- n. The practice of partaking to excess of intoxicating liquors.
- n. An entertainment with liquors; a carousal.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of drinking alcoholic beverages to excess
- n. the act of consuming liquids
Sorry, no etymologies found.