from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Unclean.
- adv. In an unclean manner.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. dirty, unhygienic, not cleanly
- adj. not pure in a moral or religious sense
- adv. not in a clean way; in an unclean way
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not cleanly; not clean; foul; filthy; dirty.
- Not chaste; unchaste; obscene.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. habitually unclean
From un- + cleanly. (Wiktionary)
From unclean + -ly. (Wiktionary)