from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, having, or existing in three dimensions.
- adj. Having or appearing to have extension in depth.
- adj. Treating many aspects of a subject; lifelike: a three-dimensional account of conditions under the new government.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Existing in three dimensions
- adj. having depth (or the illusion of depth) as well as height and width
- adj. lifelike
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Same as tridimensional.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having three dimensions
- adj. involving or relating to three dimensions or aspects; giving the illusion of depth
Sorry, no etymologies found.