from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to chivalry.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, or relating to chivalry
- adj. gallant and respectful, especially to women
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Relating to chivalry; knightly; chivalrous.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Partaking of the character of chivalry; chivalrous; knightly.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. characteristic of the time of chivalry and knighthood in the Middle Ages
Sorry, no etymologies found.