from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Relating to, causing, or produced by disruption.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Causing disrupt or unrest.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Causing, or tending to cause, disruption; caused by disruption; breaking through; bursting.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Causing or tending to cause disruption; rending; bursting or breaking through.
- Produced by or following on disruption: as, disruptive effects.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. characterized by unrest or disorder or insubordination
Sorry, no etymologies found.