from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not expressed in words; unspoken. wordless animosity; wordless joy.
- adj. Inarticulate; silent: wordless spectators.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Conveyed without the use of words; unspoken or unsaid.
- adj. Unable or unwilling to speak; dumb, silent or inarticulate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not using words; not speaking; silent; speechless.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Silent; speechless.
- Unexpressed in words.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. expressed without speech
word + -less (Wiktionary)