from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, consisting of, or resembling foam.
- adj. Covered with foam.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Full of foam.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Covered with foam; frothy; spumy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Covered with or consisting of foam; frothy; of a foam-like character.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. producing or covered with lathery sweat or saliva from exhaustion or disease
- adj. emitting or filled with bubbles as from carbonation or fermentation
foam + -y (Wiktionary)