from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of bubble.
- n. The action or motion of something that bubbles.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. giving off bubbles; -- of a liquid.
- adj. stimulatingly lively, witty, and entertaining; -- of people.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Emitting or exhibiting bubbles; giving out a sound such as is caused by bubbles; gurgling.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. marked by high spirits or excitement
- adj. emitting or filled with bubbles as from carbonation or fermentation
Sorry, no etymologies found.