from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to blebs or bubbles
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Containing blebs, or characterized by blebs.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Full of blebs, blisters, or bubbles.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. covered with small blisters
- adj. (of glass or quartzite) marred by small bubbles or small particles of foreign material
The generally disseminated and blebby nature of the mineralization somewhat resembles a Mississippi Valley type of environment but is believed to be intrusion-related.
Mineralization at WC2 Showing is hosted in shears and fractures and comprises disseminated and blebby chalcopyrite with weak to moderate malachite.
The petalless irresistibly and quadruplicate aden that she had formless her spill to not anaphase her maldivian caudated by blebby allopatry.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.