from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to blebs or bubbles
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Containing blebs, or characterized by blebs.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Full of blebs, blisters, or bubbles.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. covered with small blisters
- adj. (of glass or quartzite) marred by small bubbles or small particles of foreign material
bleb + -y (Wiktionary)