from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of puff.
- adj. inflated or swollen
- adj. consisting of a puff
- adj. expanded by the use of steam
- adj. Same as puffed out.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In costume, gathered up into rounded ridges, as a sleeve, or one leg of a pair of hose.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. gathered for protruding fullness
from puff (Wiktionary)
Shortened from puffed out. (Wiktionary)