from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Drugged.
- adj. Describing a semiconductor that has had small amounts of elements added to create charge carriers.
- adj. Covered with dope, a glue or paint like pore filler.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of dope.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. treated or impregnated with a foreign substance
- adj. under the influence of narcotics
Sorry, no etymologies found.