from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Slang Drunk or intoxicated.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of stone.
- adj. High on drugs, especially cannabis (weed).
- adj. Drunk.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having or containing stones, in any sense.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. under the influence of narcotics
Earlier stone, shortening of stone-drunk, drunk senseless, very drunk.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)