from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Cut or diced into small pieces.
- adj. Ground, having been processed by grinding.
- adj. (slang) Having a vehicle's height reduced by horizontal trimming of the roofline.
- adj. High on drugs.
- adj. Fired from a job or cut from a team or training program; having got the chop.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of chop.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. prepared by cutting
Sorry, no etymologies found.