from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Partially conscious; not completely aware of sensations.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Neither fully conscious nor unconscious, partially aware but confused or distracted.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Half conscious; imperfectly conscious.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Imperfectly conscious; not fully conscious.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. partially conscious; not completely aware of sensations
Sorry, no etymologies found.