from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Lacking respectability, as in character, behavior, or appearance.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not respectable, lacking repute; discreditable
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not reputable; of bad repute; not in esteem; dishonorable; disgracing the reputation; tending to bring into disesteem.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not reputable; having a bad reputation: as, a disreputable person.
- Bringing into ill repute; discreditable; dishonorable: as, a disreputable act.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lacking respectability in character or behavior or appearance
Sorry, no etymologies found.