from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Harmful to one's reputation; blameworthy: discreditable behavior.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Able to be discredited.
- adj. Low, mean, bringing discredit.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not creditable; injurious to reputation; disgraceful; disreputable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Tending to injure credit or reputation; disreputable; disgraceful.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. tending to bring discredit or disrepute; blameworthy
Sorry, no etymologies found.