from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of contaminate.
- adj. adulterated; impure
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. containing undesired or infective microorganisms.
- adj. rendered impure by addition of deleterious substances.
- adj. damaged by inclusion of incorrect data or information not belonging.
- adj. appearing unethical due to a questionable source or motives; -- of money or activities.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. corrupted by contact or association
- adj. rendered unwholesome by contaminants and pollution
Sorry, no etymologies found.