from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of the nature of ulcers or an ulcer.
- adj. Having ulcers or an ulcer.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to an ulcer
- adj. Having an ulcer
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having the nature or character of an ulcer; discharging purulent or other matter.
- adj. Affected with an ulcer or ulcers; ulcerated.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or of the nature of an ulcer or ulcers.
- Exhibiting ulceration; affected with an ulcer or ulcers.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having an ulcer or canker
Sorry, no etymologies found.