from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Affected with disease.
- adj. Unsound or disordered.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Affected with or suffering from disease.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Afflicted with disease.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. caused by or altered by or manifesting disease or pathology
Sorry, no etymologies found.