from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Somewhat sick.
- adj. Somewhat nauseated.
- adj. Somewhat revolting or nauseating.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Somewhat sick, but not seriously so.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Somewhat sick or diseased.
- adj. Somewhat sickening.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a disordered condition or state of health; out of proper condition; sickly.
- Somewhat sick or nauseated; slightly qualmish; disgusted: as, a sickish feeling.
- Making slightly sick; sickening; nauseating: as, a sickish taste or smell.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. feeling nausea; feeling about to vomit
sick + -ish (Wiktionary)