from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. In the way of recuperation.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to recuperation; tending to recovery.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Tending to recovery; pertaining to recovery, especially of strength or health.
- In gas-burners, regenerative; having more than the common lighting power; having a heated air-supply.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. promoting recuperation
Sorry, no etymologies found.