from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or marked by regeneration.
- adj. Tending to regenerate.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. That serves to regenerate
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to regeneration; tending to regenerate.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Producing regeneration; renewing.
- In metallurgy, on the principle of the Siemens regenerator, or so constructed as to utilize that method of economizing fuel, as in the term regenerative gas-furnace. See regenerator.
Sorry, no etymologies found.