from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or having the properties of medicine.
- adj. Having an unappealing, bitter flavor.
- n. A preparation or product having the properties of a medicine.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having the properties of medicine, or pertaining to medicine; medical.
- adj. Tending or used to cure disease or relieve pain.
- adj. Tasting like medicine; particularly of sweetish artificial flavours similar to cherry, almond or licorice.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having curative or palliative properties; used for the cure or alleviation of bodily disorders.
- adj. Of or pertaining to medicine; medical.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having the properties of a medicine; adapted to medical use or purposes; curative; remedial.
- Pertaining to medicine; medical.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having the properties of medicine
From Latin medicīnālis. (Wiktionary)