from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having an education, especially one above the average.
- adj. Showing evidence of schooling, training, or experience.
- adj. Having or exhibiting cultivation; cultured: an educated manner.
- adj. Based on a certain amount of experience or factual knowledge: an educated guess.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having attained a level of higher education, such as a college degree.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of educate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Formed or developed by education.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. possessing an education (especially having more than average knowledge)
- adj. characterized by full comprehension of the problem involved
Educate + -ed. (Wiktionary)