from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Possessing, displaying, or based on reliable information: informed sources; an informed opinion.
- adj. Knowledgeable; educated: the informed consumer.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. unformed or ill-formed; deformed; shapeless
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of inform.
- adj. Instructed, having knowledge of a fact or area of education.
- adj. Based on knowledge; founded on due understanding of a situation.
- adj. Created, given form.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Unformed or ill-formed; deformed; shapeless.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Formed; animated; actuated.
- Unformed; formless; shapeless.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having much knowledge or education
in- + formed (Wiktionary)
inform + -ed (Wiktionary)