from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not yet determined; undecided: Our lawsuit is still undetermined.
- adj. Not specifically known or ascertained: a fire of undetermined origin.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not determined; not settled; not decided.
- adj. Not limited; not defined; indeterminate.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not determined; not settled; not decided.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not yet having been ascertained or determined
- adj. not precisely determined or established; not fixed or known in advance
- adj. not brought to a conclusion; subject to further thought
Sorry, no etymologies found.