from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Open to dispute; debatable: disputable testimony.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of opinions, propositions or questions, subject to dispute; not settled.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being disputed; liable to be called in question, controverted, or contested; or doubtful certainty or propriety; controvertible.
- adj. Disputatious; contentious.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- That may be disputed; liable to be called in question, controverted, or contested; controvertible: as, disputable statements, propositions, arguments, points, or cases.
- Disputatious; contentious.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. open to argument or debate
- adj. capable of being disproved
dispute + -able (Wiktionary)