from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Subject to doubt or question; uncertain.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Capable of being doubted; susceptible of being questioned.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Liable to be doubted; uncertain.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Liable to be doubted; doubtful; uncertain.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. open to doubt or suspicion
Latin dubitābilis, from dubitāre, to doubt; see doubt.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)