from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Capable of being mistaken or misunderstood: mistakable signals.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Subject to mistake or misunderstanding.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Liable to be mistaken; capable of being misconceived.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- That may be mistaken; liable to be misunderstood.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. so similar as to be easily identified for another thing
Sorry, no etymologies found.