from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not having been adjusted to conform to new data or information: an unadjusted figure of 8.5 percent.
- adj. Not having adapted to new conditions: several unadjusted refugees.
- adj. Needing to be made operable or accurate by adjusting or regulating: an unadjusted clock that is running fast.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not adjusted, especially not altered to fit new or changed data or circumstances
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not altered to fit certain requirements
- adj. not having adapted to new conditions
un- + adjusted (Wiktionary)