from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Resulting from or depending on mere chance.
- adj. Constantly shifting; uncertain: a fluky wind.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative spelling of flukey.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Formed like, or having, a fluke.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Formed like or having a fluke or flukes.
- Of the nature of a fluke or lucky chance; obtained by chance rather than by skill.
- Also flooky.
- Uncertain; shifty: said of the wind. Also flooky.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. subject to accident or chance or change
From fluke3.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)