from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. milky; resembling milk
- adj. lacteal; conveying chyle
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Milky; resembling milk.
- adj. Lacteal; conveying chyle.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Milky; resembling milk.
- Lacteal; conveying chyle: as, a lacteous vessel.
- In entomology, white with a very slight bluish-gray tinge, like the color of milk: applied generally to white surfaces which are somewhat translucent.
See lacteal. (Wiktionary)