from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Pure white; white as snow.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. As white as snow; exceptionally white.
- adj. A white person, especially a woman
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. White as snow; very white.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- White as snow; very white.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of the white color of snow
Sorry, no etymologies found.