from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having some specific type of knee or knees.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of knee.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having knees;- used chiefly in composition
- adj. Geniculated; forming an obtuse angle at the joints, like the knee when a little bent.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having knees: used chiefly in composition, as in knock-kneed.
- Marked with or by the knees; bulging at the knees, as a pair of trousers.
- In anat., zoöl., and botany, geniculate; bent at an angle, and protuberant at the bending, like the knee; having a swollen joint in a bent axis. Also knee-jointed. See cut under geniculate.
Sorry, no etymologies found.