from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To feed or eat too often or too much.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To feed a person or animal too much.
- v. To eat more than is necessary.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- v. To feed to excess; to surfeit.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To feed to excess.
- In therapeutics, to feed in excess of appetite, and in large amount.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. feed excessively
over- + feed (Wiktionary)