from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Lacking physical or mental coordination.
- adj. Lacking planning, method, or organization.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not coordinated or properly planned
- adj. Lacking coordination
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lacking in cooperative planning and organization
- adj. lacking the skillful and effective interaction of muscle movements
un- + coordinated (Wiktionary)