from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Unkempt: an unkept cemetery plot.
- adj. Not kept or fulfilled: an unkept promise.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not kept (especially of promises)
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not kept; not retained; not preserved.
- Not sustained, maintained, or tended.
- Not observed; not obeyed, as a command.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (especially of promises or contracts) having been violated or disregarded
Sorry, no etymologies found.