from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Talkative; loquacious.
- adj. Containing or given to too much talk: a talky, boring play.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Talkative or loquacious
- adj. Containing a great deal of dialogue or talking in general
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Abounding in talk; disposed to talk: as, a talky man.
- See talcky.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. full of trivial conversation
Sorry, no etymologies found.