from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or characteristic of an orator or oratory.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, or relating to oratory or an orator
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to an orator or to oratory; characterized by oratory; rhetorical; becoming to an orator
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to an orator or to oratory; rhetorical; becoming, befitting, or necessary to an orator: as, oratorical flourishes; to speak in an oratorical way.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. characteristic of an orator or oratory
Sorry, no etymologies found.