from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not tempered; not conditioned by a process.
- adj. In the case of a person, inexperienced; untested.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not tempered.
- Not brought to the desired state of hardness: as, untempered steel.
- Not brought to a fit or proper state generally; not regulated, moderated, or controlled; not mollified: as, untempered severity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not moderated or controlled
- adj. not brought to a proper consistency or hardness
Sorry, no etymologies found.