from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Given to quirks or idiosyncrasies; strange in a somewhat silly, awkward manner, potentially cute.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Full of quirks; tricky.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Abounding in quirks or twists; irregular; zigzag; quirkish.
- Full of quirks or subterfuges; shifty; quibbling; characterized by petty tricks: as, a quirky attorney; a quirky question.
- Merry; sportive.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. informal terms; strikingly unconventional
Sorry, no etymologies found.