from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. That originates; creative
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having power, or tending, to originate, or bring into existence; originating.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having power to originate or bring into existence; creative; inventive.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having the ability or power to create
- adj. containing seeds of later development
Sorry, no etymologies found.