from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of vision.
- adj. Having the power of seeing visions; inspired.
- adj. Seen in visions.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having the power of seeing visions; inspired; also, seen in visions.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having the power of seeing visions; hence, inspired.
- Seen in a vision; formed by the fancy, or in a dream, trance, or the like; produced by a vision; spectral.
Sorry, no etymologies found.